The World’s Most Expensive Burger
Gourmet is not a strong enough word to describe this.
A New York City tourist landmark has created the most expensive burger in the world, with a juicy price tag of $295.
Serendipity 3, a Manhattan café have created what can be called ‘Le Burger Extravagant’, from an affluent list of ingredients nestled nicely in between two burger buns. The list of premium ingredients includes:
– Wagyu beef infused with 10-herb white truffle butter
– Salish Alderwood smoked Pacific sea salt
– hand-formed cheddar cheese that’s been cave-aged for 18 months
– shaved black truffles
– fried quail egg
– white truffle-buttered Campagna roll
– blini, crème fraiche
– Kaluga caviar, farm-raised in Quzhou, China
– Held in place with a solid gold ‘Fleur de Lis’ toothpick encrusted with diamonds and designed by jeweler Euphoria New York
If you have a huge appetite as well as a huge bank balance, I dare you to try it! The burger is available for $295 with 48 hours’ notice at the café.
Whilst you’re at it, check out the $1,000-sundae below, made with Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream, edible gold leaf and exotic candied fruits from Paris, all served in a baccarat Harcourt crystal goblet.